On the 28th November 2017, on Giving Tuesday, we at Givey show our support for SMALL CHILDREN CHARITIES
Why this cause?
We all love our children and we all want the best for our children, and it is children that are our future. However, there are many children in need around the world which is upsetting to see. Therefore they need our support whether that is your guidance, a medical professional, a teacher or a donor.
As a result, the second most popular donated charitable cause is children and we want to highlight the range of children charitable causes. These vary from poverty, education, suicide, babies, illness and many more! In addition to this, we would also like to raise awareness of the many small charities that care for them.
Why small charities?
Small charities are run by local communities, volunteers and people that are very passionate about causes, as are Givey.
“All Charities Deserve A Chance”
As you can see below, results from our survey showed 95% of smaller charities are forgotten about. Givey’s mission is to serve the smaller charities by levelling the playing field and using our online services to reach a wider audience.
Giving Tuesday and Givey are now partners and on the 28th November 2017, we will be posting as much information as possible. This is will be about the thousands of small charities that care for children as well as the work they do. We will also show you how you can support these small charities, whether that be fundraising, donating or volunteering. There is a lot to talk about when it comes to charities and the cause you support. Therefore, there are many ways to cover this topic and we have decided that social media is the best and most effective way to reach a wide audience.
Small Children Charities
Here are a list of some small charities and the type of charitable children cause they support.
- Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice – provide clinical, practical and emotional support to babies, children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions. Based in North and Central London and Hertsmere.
- Water Harvest – work with rural communities to harvest the monsoon rains, enabling safer and sustainable water for the children. Furthermore, they also support schools, communities and households by providing hygiene education and the provision of sanitation.
- Ollie Foundation – meaning One Life Lost Is Enough. This charity is about three parents who had all lost their teenage sons to suicide. They now provide services to prevent other families suffering similar tragedies.
- Acorn Overseas Charity for Children – supports underprivileged children abroad with the aim to provide education to each child.
- Bexley Voice for Special Needs Children – provides planning and services to make sure the needs and rights of children with special needs are taken in to consideration
There are many more small charities that care for children and their range of needs which you can support by either;
- Finding your local children charity to volunteer, fundraise or donate
- Using our Givey platform to fundraise for your chosen small charity
- Exploring the hundreds of small charities on Givey to see who you want to help
- Sharing this blog article to help us spread the word about small charities and children charitable causes
Every little bit of help will make a huge difference to a child’s life. Please join us to meet every child’s needs by supporting the great services these small charities offer.
We appreciate all that you can give.