October the 10th 2017 is World Mental Health Day.
Lets spread awareness together!
This event gives everyone the opportunity to talk more about mental health and what support is needed for those with a mental illness. This years theme set by the World Federation for Mental Health is ‘mental health in a workplace’.
Mental health issues are showing to increase employee absenteeism. This year WFMH have provided a pack to help employers support their employees in a workplace. (see weblink above).
What Can You Do?
There are many ways you can celebrate World Mental Health Day.
- Fundraise for a mental health charity
- Post on Social Media #WORLDMENTALHEALTHDAY
- Raise awareness through word of mouth and the internet
- Traditional marketing
- Download WMHD report
- Share this blog post and start spreading awareness!
Support one of our charities on Givey;
- South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health
- Falkirk’s Mental Health Association
- The Scottish Association for Mental Health
Many more on Givey.com