Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to marketing, networking and project management whilst volunteering for a charitable cause? This radical, new donations platform is looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2020/21 academic year.
Company: Givey LTD
Locations: Your university campus and online
Role: Brand Ambassador
Hours: Minimum 2 hours per week
Training Dates: Mid-October TBC
Degrees Accepted: Any Degree
Deadline: 1st November
- Givey are a donations platform which aims to change the way we give online.
- Our business model allows 100% of donations to reach their chosen charity as we don’t take a cut like most other donation platforms.
- We are a small team with a big vision and able to work rapidly on new projects.
- Our student ambassador role is the first step in forming a team of volunteers who will help improve our reach and develop Givey into more than a donations platform.
What’s the role?
- You will be using your networks and undertaking various activities from social media marketing to society engagement, with the aim being to encourage student groups to make use of Givey when fundraising so they can maximise their efforts.
- You will have the freedom to generate marketing ideas around how to promote the platform whether through events, writing articles or networking.
- You will have access to useful resources and support from the team in order to allow you to develop.
- You will be trying to get our message out that nobody, except the charity, should profit when fundraising is done online.
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to represent an upcoming business with a fantastic culture where:
1. You’ll be empowered all the way through and able to use your creativity
2. You’ll be able to develop tangible skills
3. You will be able to make a monetary difference to the income which charities receive
4. You will be able to work collaboratively and build networks with other ambassadors
- The chance to work flexibly alongside your degree for a worthwhile course whilst developing your own skills and knowledge.
- An interesting and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
- A great charitable addition to your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
- You are enthusiastic and enterprising.
- You care about our core message of giving well.
- You have some campus connections.
- You are comfortable networking and looking to develop your skills.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com